If you miss the Hibernate option in Windows 10 power menu here is a step by step guide that will enable hibernate option in power menu , screen lock power menu or even if you press ctrl+alt+del to enter in task manager mode. Just follow these simple steps.
Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Power Options icon. Or just type down “Power Options” in CORTANA searchbox and click on “Power Options”.
If prompted by UAC, click/tap on Yes.
Enable or Disable
To Enable Hibernate:
a) Check the “Hibernate” box under Shutdown settings, and click/tap on Save changes.
To Disable Hibernate:
a) Uncheck the Hibernate box under Shutdown settings, and click/tap on Save changes.
If for some reasons you don’t see Hibernate button in that section just do the following.Enable Hibernate from CMD123A) Open command prompt as Administrator, copy and paste the command below, and press Enter. (see screenshots below)powercfg -h on
More On TECHI CORNER
Latest posts by Amit Rawat (see all)
- Recover lost pendrive space and fix pendrive virus - October 4, 2016
- Working with wordpress shortcodes - July 12, 2016
- How to create a wordpress theme? A list of basic wordpress functions. - October 10, 2015
- Types of array in PHP: Indexed, associative and multidimensional array - October 7, 2015
- How to make a table responsive in html using CSS @media queires? - October 5, 2015